Some of our services that we offer from Buenos Aires, for
Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Patagonia and all of South America.
• Local Production Fixer for TV and Documentary Shoots: Looking for an Argentina Fixer with the support of a production company? We have a team of experienced Fixers in Argentina who speak multiple languages and who come from film/TV backgrounds, not tour guides!
• Camera Crew: ENG Crew for broadcast documentaries, news reports and television series. Latest HD video equipment and a bilingual crew used to working on demanding projects.
• Development: Scripting in English and Spanish, budgets, research, interviews
• Preproduction: location scouting, storyboarding, film permits, permissions, location permits. San Telmo Productions is the only Business Member of the Location Managers Guild of America located in Argentina, Uruguay or Chile.
• Casting: actors, models, extras. All ethnic types available including native English speaking talent.
• Crew booking: camera, sound recorders, production staff, production designers,
• Sourcing of kit: HD, Red, 35mm, 3D, accessories, grips, microphones, lights, HD and film stock, jibs, cranes, dolly, steady cam, cherry pickers, car and helicopter rigs.
• Attention after shoot:
VIP airport meet and greet service, translators, concierge service, and accommodation to suit any budget.
work visas, customs, importation, union & insurance requirements, film permits with local governments.
• Documentary Production:
We have filmed two feature documentaries and provided complete production services on many documentary films.
• Branded content and commercials:
from web videos to broadcast quality spots, we tell the message behind your brand. We can work with your director or help you find the right international director for your project.
• Corporate videos:
Internal and external communication. Nike, General Electric, Pottery Barn and AirBnB have trusted us with their message.
• Video Travel Guides:
We've done more than 100, from Patagonia to Mendoza to Chile.
• Presentation to funds:
Treatments, budgets and sizzle reels for INCAA (Argentine Film Board) and other funding sources. Co-production agreements.
best practices for filming in South America.
All done on time and with a smile.