Some of our services that we offer from Buenos Aires, for
Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Patagonia and all of South America.
• Development: Scripting in English and Spanish, budgets, research, interviews.
• Preproduction: location scouting, storyboarding, film permits, permissions, location permits.
• Casting: actors, models, extras. All ethnic types available including native English speaking talent.
• Crew booking: camera, sound recorders, production staff, local production fixers, runners, make-up, production designers, DoPs, in the language you need. Support staff such as security, transport and catering.
• Sourcing of kit: HD, Red, 35mm, 3D, accessories, grips, microphones, lights, HD and film stock, jibs, cranes, dolly, steady cam, cherry pickers, car and helicopter rigs.
• Attention after shoot:VIP airport meet and greet service, translators, chaperones, concierge service, and accommodation to suit any budget.
• Legal: work visas, importation, union & insurance requirements, film permits with local governments.
• Editing facilities: Avid and Final Cut.
• Postproduction:: Sound mixing, dubbing,
voice over artists, color
film lab (Kodak certified).
• Documentaries: We are currently filming a feature "Goals
for Girls" about a team of female football players from the largest slum in
Buenos Aires, and we have filmed gauchos, tango dancers, artists, chefs,
wildlife, vineyards, wine makers and even dog walkers.
• Branded content and commercials: from low budget webmercials to broadcast quality spots, we tell the message behind your brand.
• Fiction: our award winning films tell stories from unusual angles.
• Corporate videos: educational & language learning with a twist.
• Video Travel Guides: We’ve done more than 100, from off the beaten track locations to 5 star restaurants.
We can work with your director or help you find the right international director for your project.
• Presentation to funds: preparation of projects, including treatments, budgets and sizzle reels, for INCAA (Argentine Film Board) and other funding sources in South America, Europe and US.
• Consulting: story consultants and best practices for filming in South America.
All done on time and with a smile.